Creative Print Sourcing Specialist, WDSHE
- Interface with Studio Entertainment Print, Creative Services and Retail Marketing teams to source and procure materials and services to support Company operational requirements.
- Build and lead cross-functional teams, responsible for developing and implementing Strategic Sourcing arrangements with preferred suppliers. Improve the company’s procure to pay process by identifying and leading efforts with departments to reduce cycle times, improve customer service and reduce total costs.
- Source and negotiate supply relationships for print, premiums (swag) and creative services.
Global Retail Marketing Project Manager, WDSHE
- Support Global Retail Marketing (RM) Strategy and Planning, Assist in preparation of RM strategies for new releases and catalog titles, Work closely with Brand teams for selected CBLs, Measure territory retail execution against targets.
- Manage the development of SKU configurations and assets for local use, including the development of online tool, collecting territory quantities, ensuring appropriate use of levers and other components.
- Support RM Initiatives at WDSHE Global Accounts.
- Develop and Promote Global RM Levers for Local Use, Participate in local territory planning sessions, Develop Innovative Turnkey RM Programs, Work with local territories to install RM programs, Support local teams in the creation of growth-driving programs.
- Collaborate with internal/external WDSHE partners.
- Collect and Promote Global RM best practices and establish new processes across multiple teams.
Marketing Category Associate, DCP
- Internal and External Communications: Primary category licensee contact for all product development.
- Communicate with internal creative resources, category, marketing and sales teams/Research and respond to all licensee requests. Manage Product Development Process: Lead product development meetings with Disney Creative to review all submissions utilizing proprietary Content Management System.
- Coordinate creative programs across the various categories/Work with other categories to avoid product and/or concept conflicts.
- Ensure licensee product lines reflect Disney quality and brand and property objectives/Responsible for review of all pre-production and production submissions/Responsible for public relations and advertising coordination/Facilitate promotional approvals.
- Research and analysis support: Sales Forecasting/Trend research/Retail shopping analysis/Support manager in the contract and amendment process/Prepare retailer presentations/Have a good understanding of the relationship and dynamic between Disney, licensee, and the retailer.