- Build cross channel production (work completion) schedules for all marketing communication work using existing Client tool sets (Word, Excel, Project).
- Complete and deliver work/tasks outlined in the cross channel schedules within the identified time frames.
- Manage schedule changes and update project schedules as needed.
- Provide consistent communication with Project Leads, task owners and other key individuals, including work status, roadblocks, schedule changes, resource changes, etc.
- Resolve or escalate issues impacting scheduled work completion.
- Review preparation – plan, communicate, and execute the content review tasks for both business and legal reviews, insuring that the required documentation is obtained, and perform the legally mandated compliance and dealer filing activities.
- Coordinate and execute the routine literature and pdf updates to our websites, which includes coordinating with other business areas as required.
- Communicate in a consistent, timely and professional manner regarding work volumes, challenges, changes, etc., to impacted teams.
- Work with ambiguous and changing work and processes as the new work processes are developed and implemented.
- Weekly reports containing at a minimum: work volume, work type, and delivery metrics
- Provide resources to execute the daily operation of the current process
- Assessment documentation, recommendations, implementation plan and presentation to Client management
Assist with design of the new work processes:
- Assess scheduling and work flow process and tool requirements for the Marketing Communications team, including but not limited to: Analyze, develop and document standard work processes, necessary programs, project management tools and templates.
- Recommend best practices for workflow management.